Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cheap Junk Journal is a Great Asset to Me

I'm having good success with my junk journal. I got a 1 1/2" ring binder, and my 3 hole punch, and filled it with notebook paper, sketch paper, graph paper, and computer printer paper.  So no matter what I'm in the mood to do, I can do it in there. It keeps it all handy for when I travel around throughout the day. I can jot down story ideas, sketch people and animals, write a grocery list, or glue in ephemera before it gets lost. The binder has front and back slots for sliding in letters or receipts. It's cheap, low tech and I love it.

You can make one for under $5.00. I think I paid $.99 for the binder, and used paper I already had in my apt. And because it can be opened and papers can be moved, it's easy to take things out to scan them or mail them or rearrange them.



No comments: